Play Out's Low Rise boxer brief has a flat front boxer for those who want a boxer / boyshort style without the front pouch.
Play Out's Harlow design features a painting Play Out's very own E. Leifer that's been digitised and printed on the fabric in Play Out's original low-rise boxer brief underwear on super soft and comfortable fabric.
Play Out are a queer owned company in the US who make affirming and inclusive underwear and apparel outside of the confines of the gender binary.
- Low-rise boxer briefs/boyshorts (flat front, shorter style)
- Features a 1.5-inch wide soft elastic waistband
- Fabric: 95% Polyester, 5% Lycra
- Trim (waistband): 65% Polyester, 35% Elastic
- Extremely soft, breathable and slightly stretchy so the underwear maintains its shape
- Made in Mexico
How to Measure
Please see the Play Out size chart on how to measure.
The boxer brief style has a flat front and does not provide opening or extra space in front, compression or hold.
- Machine wash in cold water with similar colours
- Lay flat to dry or line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
Due to the intimate nature of underwear we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on these items.