SDH Pay It Forward & Binder Donation Program
Not everyone can afford the gear they need to affirm their gender. So at Sock Drawer Heroes, we've set up a Pay It Forward Program where you can donate an amount towards a gender expression product - binder, packer or tucking gaff - for someone who can't afford it.
100% of donations go to covering the cost price of an binder, Limpy packer or tucking gaff and standard shipping.
You can donate to the Pay It Forward program here.
We also find new homes for pre-loved binders through our Pay It Forward Program. If you have a binder that is in good condition that you no longer need, please donating it for our Pay It Forward Program. We are always in need of more donated binders due to the high number of applications we receive.
If you have a binder to donate, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply For Our Pay It Forward Program
The Pay It Forward Program is only available those in Australia and New Zealand. Please note there is currently a waiting list.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, applications are limited to one item request per person.
This program is intended to help gender diverse people who otherwise can not afford or access gender affirming products. Before applying, please consider your circumstances and whether you meet the criteria.
• You must live in Australia or New Zealand.
• You have not already been a recipient of the Pay It Forward Program.
• You have not already purchased gender affirming gear from Sock Drawer Heroes.
• Your financial situation prevents you from being able to purchase gender affirming gear.
• You must fill out the application form. We do not accept emailed applications.
• You must give an accurate chest or hip/waist measurement (depending on item being applied for), applications with not measurements will not be considered. Advice on measuring can be found on our website in "Resources".
If you would like to be considered as a recipient of a Pay It Forward item, click 'Apply Here' below to fill in the application form.
"I applied for their binder program, they've just approved my application and are sending me out a donated binder. These people are saving lives whether they realise it or not! You're doing amazing work!"
Pay It Forward Recipient