Geometric design by Play Out's very own E. Leifer, grayscale, in soft and comfortable fabric with red accent stitching. Play Out's original Trunk cut.
Play Out's Low Rise Trunk cut are slightly longer in the leg than the Boxer Brief and have extra room in the front with no opening.
- Low-rise Trunks (slightly longer, extra room in the front)
- Features a 1.5-inch wide soft elastic waistband
- Fabric: 95% Polyester, 5% Lycra
- Trim (waistband): 65% Polyester, 35% Elastic
- Extremely soft, breathable and slightly stretchy so the underwear maintains its shape
- Available in S, M, L, XL
- Made in Mexico
Check out the Size Chart
Coverage: Full coverage in front and back
Fabric: The Trunk cut provides extra space in front for equipment with no opening.
Play Out are a queer owned company in the US who make affirming and inclusive underwear and apparel outside of the confines of the gender binary.