Geometric design by Play Out's very own E. Leifer, grayscale, in soft and comfortable fabric with red accent stitching. Play Out's original Trunk cut.
Play Out's Low Rise Trunk cut are slightly longer in the leg than the Boxer Brief and have extra room in the front with no opening.
Play Out are a queer owned company in the US who make affirming and inclusive underwear and apparel outside of the confines of the gender binary.
- Low-rise Trunks (slightly longer, extra room in the front)
- Features a 1.5-inch wide soft elastic waistband
- Fabric: 95% Polyester, 5% Lycra
- Trim (waistband): 65% Polyester, 35% Elastic
- Extremely soft, breathable and slightly stretchy so the underwear maintains its shape
- Made in Mexico
How to Measure
Please see the Play Out Size Chart for how to measure.
Machine wash cold water with similar colours
- Lay flat to dry or line dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
Due to the intimate nature of underwear we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on these items.